Yoga is like music.
The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.
Guruji B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga is good for your back – official! This article in The Times is on the research carried out in England showing that Yoga helps improve back pain. It was published in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine.
- A German study published in the Journal of Pain shows Iyengar yoga appears to be an effective treatment for neck pain and provides added benefits of improved psychological well-being and quality of life.
- Article about Sarah Werrell launching Yoga classes in Maidenhead in The Slough Express.
- Sarah Werrell’s inspiring visit to the Iyengar Institute in Pune, India, in The Maidenhead Advertiser.
- Ryan Giggs and yoga
- Iyengar Yoga Association of the United Kingdom
- Iyengar yoga in Henley-on-Thames
- The official website for B.K.S. Iyengar
- Bhumi Cold Pressed Juices and organic almond mylk
- Ruth Reads – storyteller, writer and editor